SO DO WE!!!!!!! It takes us back to the dating days -- all we can do is laugh! And I can hear you laughing from here! Eat your heart out, Pat Benetar!
Diggin' the earring?

That hair took forever!

Is this the same person teaching Relief Society on Sunday?

This was always a cool move! Oh yeah.
NO PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm over it.
2 comments:
All I can say is, you belong to the light, you belong to the thunder. You belong to the sound of the worlds, you've both fallen under. Whatever you deny or embrace, for worse or for better...you belong, you belong, you belong together!
Have fun tonight!
Oh, man, that is scary. WOW! Did that take some work or what? I LOVE the leggings! (The sweater ones, especially). That hair just takes me back...back to your perm days. And I AM LAUGHING! Dave wins the prize for being such a good sport! Go Dave!!!
Post a Comment