Hey Debs! I saw your comments and no worries at all. I was going to call you Saturday morning but I felt bad and didn't want to bug you. Sounds like you had a lot going on this weekend. I hope Hayden is feeling better. We will catch you next time! Pool is looking awesome!! I see many summer days (and nights) in it's future.
P.S. Don't give in to Becca's request to go to AZ for Fall break. Make her come HERE. Bex, it's nice and cold outside right now! Don't you wish you were here, snuggled up with a blanket, watching the fog roll in, drinking hot chocolate?!? All this can be yours with a little plane ride ; )
I feel like a Face Book stalker... I never go on to Face Book. But last night I was on it checking out my nephew's progress at Chico. So I started looking around and found Becca's page. And I saw the picture you have on your profile (it's a family picture) and it's SO good!!! So here's the thing, I need some family pictures for Holiday card samples. Would you be willing to let me use that pic on holiday card samples? Either way is cool. Email me at: info@janesayspaper.com. Thanks Debs!
Oooooooh brave children! Hayden is kicking fast--looks like the movie sped up but I think he was probably just moving fast to try to stay warm :) How fun to have that ledge instead of a diving board. I haven't seen that before. The waterfall sounds so peaceful!
6 comments:
Well that ought to bring down Hayden's fever! Was that Lindsay? Way to go! It looks beautiful...but cold!
Wanna come here for fall break?
My daughter watched this video and said "Mom, why can't we have a pool?!" Congratulations! :)
I am so jealous, too cold for that here! Looks like a fun pool!
Hey Debs! I saw your comments and no worries at all. I was going to call you Saturday morning but I felt bad and didn't want to bug you. Sounds like you had a lot going on this weekend. I hope Hayden is feeling better. We will catch you next time!
Pool is looking awesome!! I see many summer days (and nights) in it's future.
P.S. Don't give in to Becca's request to go to AZ for Fall break. Make her come HERE. Bex, it's nice and cold outside right now! Don't you wish you were here, snuggled up with a blanket, watching the fog roll in, drinking hot chocolate?!? All this can be yours with a little plane ride ; )
I feel like a Face Book stalker...
I never go on to Face Book. But last night I was on it checking out my nephew's progress at Chico. So I started looking around and found Becca's page. And I saw the picture you have on your profile (it's a family picture) and it's SO good!!! So here's the thing, I need some family pictures for Holiday card samples. Would you be willing to let me use that pic on holiday card samples? Either way is cool. Email me at: info@janesayspaper.com. Thanks Debs!
Oooooooh brave children! Hayden is kicking fast--looks like the movie sped up but I think he was probably just moving fast to try to stay warm :) How fun to have that ledge instead of a diving board. I haven't seen that before. The waterfall sounds so peaceful!
Post a Comment