
Ooohey, gooey, buttery treats. First this...

Then this...

Finally...ready for the classroom! The teacher should thank me. Much less mess than cupcakes!

Birthday girl getting ready to divvy up treats, feeling a little embarrassed as the teacher says: "Now let's sing to Lindsay!" And...from the sound of it, you would never know any of these kids have had a homemade rice krispy treat. Homemade...nothing quite compares!
Also, having made 4 batches of rice krispy treats, I decided I might as well get dinner going, also. Today is already crazy busy!

Turkey chili in the crock pot, 40 rice krispy treats made, laundry is folded and another load going, blogs are posted, kitchen is cleaned, went grocery shopping...all before 9:30 am.
What have you done today? Doesn't matter...I need a nap! Happy Birthday Lindsay!
2 comments:
Can I come over, pleeeeeeeease? And why are you trying to conquer the world? What happened to the not-going-to-cook-because-we're-going-out-to-eat, pedicured sit back and veg sister? Whatever. I went to Target and music class. And took a lot of pictures today. And drank hot chocolate. And cleaned up an ENTIRE gallon of spilled milk. So there.
Holy cow. You did that all before 9:30 am? You take the cake. No, you took the rice krispy treats. And you are lucky that they let you. Here, you cannot bring anything homemade. Against district rules. Somebody spread an infectious disease once upon a time and now it's BANNED. Bummer, huh? So enjoy every bite,
'cause packaged r.k. treats taste nothing like the REAL THING! Way to go, Mom!
Post a Comment