Monday, December 29, 2008

The Moment is Over

...but the memories will live on. The decorations are down but enjoying the gifts Santa left for all of us. Here are some snapshots from our wonderful Christmas morning.


Dave & Hayden opening a gift they'll mutally enjoy together..."Jeep Thrills" Wii game.


"Oooooh -- Sw--eeeet!" (Complete with lightsaber pen).


Razor scooters to FINALLY replace the Barbie scooters they got from Santa when they were 5...I'd say they were due. I'll admit -- it was a little embarrassing.

One of our favorite family games...as we are Disney-aholics...so much so we needed the 2nd edition!

Hayden is SO funny when he is excited. His voice gets higher and higher!!!
Christmas was a perfect day. It's over too fast. But...the memories we treasure!

4 comments:

Grapefruit said...

I love everyone's pjs. Looks so comfy and warm. And I love that Hayden says "sweet." That is such a boy word. We took down our Christmas stuff tonight too. Well..all of us except Mitchell. He was too grumpy. :)

Liz said...

Man, you are getting good at those videos! I love that you got their voices. It brings me right there to hear their voices--isn't it amazing how much a voice characterizes someone? You know them by their voice! Who was the lucky child to get that cutting mat? :)

Blue Eyes said...

I feel we were there! So neat. Magically, Santa always knows just what to bring. Your pictures were great. They prolong the magic too.
Doesn't Christmas just say "pajamas" to you? Dave's the winner! But Hayden looks very pleased with his. Your girls are just too cute with their hair all combed. Great tradition that never caught on home.

shelley said...

your girls are gorgeous. and i never commented on mallory's party, but that totally sounds like something i would have done when i was her age. always the hostess - the BOSSY hostess! ha! i think i'm mellowing out as i'm getting older. my husband prays for it every night! (yes, unfortunately i most identify with monica on friends. except for her crazy need to clean all the time. i have no idea what that's all about...)