Getting together with familiy is always a time to treasure. What remains are memories! Thanks, Grapefruit. (From the sister who forgot her camera...just as well, don't you think?)!
What? No pics of Mal strutting her stuff down the diving board catwalk? I thought FOR SURE you'd post those. :)
Love these pics. But love the actual kids even more. It was so great to see them and get to know them even more. I hope they know, and you know, how much I love all you guys.
Mal is so grownup. She surprised me the most when I saw her. Beautiful girl! It was so great to have you there. My Korean friend asked me today if I missed my sisters. I said, "YES."
5 comments:
What beautiful children
Too bad we all can't have Grapefruit taking pictures of our kids. :)
Did Grapefruit give you a break on her hourly rate?! ; )
Your children are beautiful. You're right, time with family is a treasure.
What? No pics of Mal strutting her stuff down the diving board catwalk? I thought FOR SURE you'd post those. :)
Love these pics. But love the actual kids even more. It was so great to see them and get to know them even more. I hope they know, and you know, how much I love all you guys.
Mal is so grownup. She surprised me the most when I saw her. Beautiful girl! It was so great to have you there. My Korean friend asked me today if I missed my sisters. I said, "YES."
Post a Comment