Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Question

AI Followers:

One question for Carrie Underwood:

"Why mess with a good thing?"

She had the prettiest hair EVER.

WHY?

Okay, I'm over it now. But for the record, Carrie, you are not Loretta Lynn, go back to your non-roots. Bleach. Long hair. Curls. Much, much better. No more huge flower pins in your hair. AND...one last thing...Randy Travis is WAY too old for you.

Done.

6 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Couldn't agree more. She looked awful. I can't stand her. Never have liked her from day one. But last night, her hair and her song were both bad, if you asked me.

Mamafamilias said...

I honestly, truly wish I could say I know what Carrie Underwood looked like before and after these apparent changes but to tell the truth - I've heard her name before and that's pretty much it. But because I'm old as dirt, the only singer other than the Eagles that I can converse with you about would be Raffi (so, which do you like better? There Was a Man Lived in the Moon, in the Moon, in the Moon or Desperado?)

Liz said...

Sorry, I'm out of the loop on this one! :)

Mamafamilias said...

(Okay, not that I think you're old as dirt like me, it's just that my 24 year old daughter knows and likes the Eagles. That's why I figured you'd know them too)

Wendi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi said...

Oh, come on, Grapefruit. She's not THAT bad! I never saw her on American Idol, because I've never watched much of AI. But I DID really like her after her first CD was released and even saw her when she opened for Brad Paisley in concert. (Yes, I've been a country bumpkin since about 2000!) But then about the time her second CD was released, I quit listening to country music on the radio and quit watching TV--and haven't heard much of her since. (You see, now I spend all my time on my laptop!) She DID have great hair, though. And I agree that she shouldn't be mixing her music with Randy Travis'--there are very few songs of his that I can even tolerate.