And so it begins...
The baking and decorating...
...the assembly and packaging and computer generated signs...
(Sigh...sorry, Bex. I refer back to Post #1...Pressure. This took 4 hours as it is!!!)
(Sigh...sorry, Bex. I refer back to Post #1...Pressure. This took 4 hours as it is!!!)
The loading of the goods...
Dressing appropriately for the occassion...
...and greeting night visitors running back to the car
from our last "BOO" visit of the night.
NO KIDDING!
COYOTE!!!
If it's not snakes...it's something.
Again, don't let the suburbs fool you...
BOO!





2 comments:
Did you actually take that picture of that creature yourself? You were that close? YIKES! And nice ride baby. Never seen your new car, but it looks hot. (Not that I'd expect anything less from you guys...)
Looks like you had a blast. What's up w/the skeleton head? Is that a mask?
The outfits are the best! And, you take the title on wildlife adventures. Perhaps you could make the next Wild Kingdom.
Post a Comment