Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What's for Lunch?


Dave called me to check in this morning. I told him I was mad at him for not leaving me more money. He laughed and told me it was 50%! I said..."Hello...I pay for 4 people, you pay for 1! Where are you eating at lunch, anyway?"


That sparked a thought:

Dave: Are you coming out to work after your drop Hayden off at school?

Deb: Yes. Maybe.


Dave: Are you bringing luuunnnnnncccccchhhhhhh?

Deb: Yup...sprouts on a wheat bun.


Dave: (laughing) Oh, never mind. Don't bother coming, unless you bring Panera. That would be nice.


Deb: Don't expect seeing me unless you have another $100 to put in my wallet.


Who do you think won this one?


Hunger does wonderful things to a marriage.


2 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Oh the things you teach me as an older and wiser sister. I will take notes on this and try it myself! (Although ours is more like $5 vs. 100$. As always...yours is the charmed life!)

Liz said...

Sprouts on a wheat bun? Come to my house! I gave Nate $2 for lunch today, since he was out of lunch money, and Sarah called me on her phone to tattle: "Nate's buying treats with his lunch money!"